Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Magazine Cover

It is a Friday again, but I need to rush the group assignments before the mid semester break.

While on the way waiting for my coursemates send me her part of assignment, I have an interest to edit my image on magazine cover by using the online graphic applications.


I choose this photo as doing some edition for the magazine cover.
This photo is before edition.

This picture is the one of my edited image. I choose the image that capture in the natural environment, because it is look like fresh and I also like the natural environment very much.

I put "Different Breath in Different Cities" as the quote, it means you can learn a different cultural in different cities. This can gain more knowledge and experience.

I hope that I can travel around the world to look around in different cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment