Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Penang Escape Adventure

Friday again...it is a holiday in Kedah.
I and my coursemate planned together to penang Escape Park.
As I know, ESCAPE Adventureplay is a family theme park with exciting and challenging activities that promote wellness in the great outdoors.



There are three level for you to try. You can start form easy level, then go to medium level. 
If you still have energy, you can try for the third level which is the hard level.
But at that time, I lack of energy, I just could reached until medium level.



Rest a while for continue the long journey>> medium level.



It is a place where no one is too old or young to have a fun!



This theme park has been designed for the maximum fun as well as build up your self-confidence and personal strength.
After this adventure, I feel very tired but it is a meaningful day and gain a nice experience for me. If have time, I will come again and challenging myself to reach the third level. 

Friends, you all can go and try it~ For sure, you will not regret about it~ Maybe you will like it very much after you try it~

No comments:

Post a Comment