Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Prepare for exam

The mid-semester break is finish soon, this mean the mid-term is nearly. I still have five papers of mid-term to go. However, I am still on the way doing my revision, haven't finish it. 

First of the week in the open mid-semester break, I having three papers of exam. It is very rush for study it.

At the same time, I also need to rush about the group assignments.

Time management is needed to plan for study these five papers.



Here are some tips for making a revision:
  1. Study in a comfortable place.
  2. Make a revision timetable.
  3. Make short notes that you have study. Mind map or point form is a way to help us memorize easily.
  4. Don't panic. Nervous will affect your ability and lost concentration.
  5. Positive thinking. Don't always think cannot do or fail to do so. Set "you can do it" in your mind. Always try your best.

I hope that I can have a good result for all these. Good luck to those having exam. Gambateh neh~

No comments:

Post a Comment