Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)



This is the place that I studying my Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
It is located at Sintok, Kedah that near Thailand, just take around 20 minutes to reach Thailand. So that, for those who have passport sure will go there, include me.
UUM is a good environment for study. 
I still remember that I scared when I noticed that I will enter UUM because it is so far away from my hometown.
But luckily, I have nice roommates and coursemates.
We play together, eat together, study together and enjoy the university life~



By joined many activities, I learned how to collaboration with others and teamwork. It also build up my confident and leadership. Although it makes me tired and busy, but I were satisfy that I live a meaningful life in UUM.
Friends, thanks to teach me a lot~
I will miss you all~



The time is past very fast, I already study almost three years and next semester I need go for my practicum at hometown. 
I will remember all the memories in UUM with friends.



Friends, keep going on with your dreams~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephy,

    I am Amanda Fong, a creative designer of an Education Magazine, I would like to ask permission to publish your photos of UUM. May I credit you in my magazine?

    Awaiting your reply.thanks.

    Sincerely,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi..Amanda..Do you means all photos in this post?

      Delete